Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Nicki Minaj -Fly- inspired make-up look

Hey girls,
Goin a little You tube crazy over here these past few days! I'm definitely going to resume normal beauty blogging tomorrow pinky promise!

I spent the day with a really good friend yesterday, and she introduced me to the Nicki Minaj/Rihanna video "Fly" She wanted to show me Rihanna's long Red hair (which is lush!) but I couldn't get my eyes off Nicki Minaj, who to be fair isn't someone who I have ever taken a lot of notice of (I can be v.dopey) Her hair,make-up and outfits are, for want of a non overused by Tyra Banks word, Fierce! A quick Google image search when I got home and I found this picture from the video...


Is it just me or is that leopard print hair the coolest thing ever?!! I wish I had, had a blonde wig to hand as I would have been spraying it up sharpish! Unfortunately I don't, so I thought I'd set about trying to recreate her uber "fierce" make-up instead...




I hope you are all having a good night lovelies xxx

5 comments:

  1. i love this make up look will have to try it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicki minaj always has lovely makeup! You have recreated this look really well, I shall have to try it too :D

    Joselin
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Noradaisy It is so lovely, yeah do it chick :)
    @Joselin I think she looks like a doll,she's so gorgeous! Thank you :) yeah its a fun look to do xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the leopard print hair is quite original and very cool too

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog so much and you look absolutely gorgeous in all your pictures! please do another blog post soon! Celebrity Media Appearances Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me really happy,thanks for taking the time to leave one lovelies! please check back to see my response to any questions :) xxx